Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Favorite Medium

My favorite medium so far has to be Broadcast Journalism. It was the first thing I did when I came to the workshop and it was the easiest for me. although I had to take multiple takes because I was constantly slipping over my words, its was very rewarding. My group worked on the Drug Prevention panel and our angle was that teens can help other teens. It took us a while to come up with our angle and create our voice over but in the end it all turned out great. Our PSA was awesome too, I personally think that I had the best group! In the last seconds before our deadline we were literally running to get to the editing room and put everything in. We had a full day and after that I was pooped. But it was so fun and I think that it was my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment